- This event has passed.
August 26, 2019 @ 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Individual player photos will be shot on Mon, Aug. 26 or Tue., Aug. 27 in the Party Room at Warrior Lane Bowling located at 190 SE Laurel St, Waukee, IA 50263, to create banners for team to display on dugouts during tournament play. Teams will be assigned a time (with coach involvement). NO makeup dates or times will be scheduled.
Schedule will be posted by Aug. 21.
- Players should arrive in uniform to the Party Room at Warrior Lane Bowling located at 190 SE Laurel St, Waukee, IA 50263, 10 minutes PRIOR to the designated time and be ready to start.
- Photos will be shot of players individually and a banner will be created from those individual shots. No team shot will be taken.
- Leave the bulky bags at home (or in the car) and just bring one prop (bat, ball, helmet, catching mask or gear) of player’s choice for the photo. Variety is key. Don’t want ALL players using the exact same prop.
- Players should bring their completed photo order sheet and hand that with payment information to photographer (or assistant) at the time of photo. We will have a limited number of forms parents may complete day of the shoot.
- There will NOT be a makeup date for photos. If your player cannot make one of the two dates they will not appear on the team banner.
- Head Coach for each team will receive a banner proof sent via email to them and email@example.com and the head coach must review proof and respond via email with approval or edits within 24-hours.
- Player photo packages (and banners) will be delivered to the Hitting Facility within three weeks of photo taken date.
- Players/families with questions about their photo order should contact TJ directly at 515.975.4757 or firstname.lastname@example.org.