New Season To Do List:
- Buy a new glove
- Check face mask for stinky padding
- Check bat bag
- Sign Up to be on WAC Board
Read descriptions below from the by-laws about each position we have open:
- Elite Director: The directors will represent the interest of each player and ensure that all actions taken by the coaches, WAC Board, and general membership are taken for the well being and welfare of the players. The director is the first level of communication with the coaches and players parents for the respective age groups. The director should coordinate all communications with coaches and players. There should be a minimum of 3 meetings of the director with the respective coaches. The meetings should be scheduled before practices start in the spring, after the first tournament and near the end of the season. The director handles all grievances and conflicts in accordance with the By-laws.
- Fundraising Director: The fundraising director is responsible for all corporate and team fundraising efforts.
- Treasurer: The Treasurer ensures that all monies received are promptly and properly deposited. The Treasurer pays all bills approved by the board. The Treasurer ensures that all funds are properly safeguarded and maintains a proper record of all account activities. On a quarterly basis, the Treasurer will provide an accounting of all activities for the WAC board and the individual teams. The Treasurer is responsible for filing all required documents with the state and federal agency guidelines. This position requires financial background.
There’s so much we can do to make the organization outstanding and a model of fun and sportsmanship for our community, but we need your help!